Benefits of Mobile marketing?
- Mobile campaigns are easy to create and execute; messages are delivered to recipients within seconds.
- No need to pay for postage, printing or air time, just a nominal per text message fee; prices are very modest and they decrease as volume increases.
- Reach out to people all over the world. Delivery is almost always guaranteed, unlike email, direct mail, and other forms of advertising.
- The average respose rate is approximately 15%, versus 2 - 3% for other advertising mediums such as direct mail.
- Content is targeted to individuals who have opted to receive them; the medium provides the ability to customize the brand message to a diversified audience.
- Messages reach recipients wherever they are. No need to be by a TV, radio, computer, or mailbox; phones are within our reach 80% of every day.
- Provides the ability to reach customers 'on-the-go' and create highly effective two-way communication.
Marketing Campaign Integration
- Provides the ability to integrate new, innovative forms of advertising/promotion with existing strategies to enhance their interactivity and impact.
- Campaign results can be tracked thru downloads, page visits, customer opt-ins, and a variety of other methods as well dependent upon the mobile marketing method being utilized.
- The mobile marketing medium is still so new the largest percentage of potential customers have not yet seen it firsthand, this allows your firm to establish itself as a leader in your industry and insures your messages will achieve higher impact with their target audiences.
- The ease with which mobile marketing messages can be shared increases the potential for your message to be shared with new audiences/potential customers at no cost to you.
Local Case Studies
- MOBILE ZONE
International Case Studies
- Helsinki City Guide
- Nordsden Oceanarium
How Your Brand Can Benefit?
The Mobile phone has become the most personal, functional, reliable, feature rich and widely accessible media for any brand to communicate with its customers. In Pakistan, there are currently over 100 Million mobile subscribers which effectively means that virtually anyone you wish to communicate with now has a mobile phone which is with them more than 17 hours a day and nearby for the remainder of the day.
Any brand can now therefore reach its customers directly though a variety of mobile channels including the ubiquitous SMS as well as MMS (multimedia), IVR (voice) or WAP/GPRS (mobile internet) – this represents an excellent media for delivering the most potent and effective brand communication.
Examples of use cases where brands can benefits from this media include:
- Raising brand awareness/recall (through masked, branded sms campaigns)
- Product launches
- Event launches
- Market research and customer feedback
- Brand interaction
- Promoting and delivering customer benefits/offers including discounts, special offers and coupons
- Direct sales campaigns